Nifty and practical...

When summer drew in and temperatures where rising, going out with a jacket often was rather impractical... it meant either sweating or carrying around a useless jacket.

However, NOT having a jacket meant carrying around a lot less stuff, since my jacket pockets are usually filled with tools, gadgets and other stuff...

Searching for a way to have at least some of the stuff with me during hot weather, I stumbled across Grabit-Packs, and ordered one...

Basically, it's just like a holster for your gadgets - worn on the hip, attached to the leg, so that it doesn't flop around madly, and doesn't get in the way.

Glad I bought one, it will come in handy if the summer weather might return later - in the current rain and drizzle I'll stick to the jacket, though...

Comments